If you do NOT have AMP's MetaTrader 5 installed, Please Click to Download & Creating Demo Login before installing StereoTrader.
#1 - Install MetaTrader 5
Before you can setup StereoTrader, please download and install MetaTrader first. If MetaTrader is already installed on your system, please proceed to step #2.
#2 - Install StereoTrader
StereoTrader comes with an installation manager which handles the setup process of the Interface itself but also all add-ons of official partners. Please download and execute it.
#3 - Setup StereoTrader
Follow the instructions of the installation manager.
- When the product selection comes up, select your host platform first (MetaTrader 5 – depending on your account type)
- Select your StereoTrader "Classic" edition
- Enter "AMP" for the License code
- Got to the next page and choose your destination, it should be something like „C:/Users/AppData/…“
#4 - Run MetaTrader
From now on, as soon as you open a new chart, StereoTrader should appear automatically.
#5 - Got Trouble? Common FAQ
If StereoTrader does not start when you open a new chart or when you drag it from the Navigator on a chart, you need to verify your general settings of MetaTrader. Please go to the menu and select Tools->Options and then you choose the tab Expert Advisors. The settings should be:
- Allow automated trading (ON)
- 3x Disable automated trading … (All OFF)
- Allow DLL imports (ON)
From now on, the button AutoTrading below the menu of MetaTrader should always be on automatically. If it's turned off, please switch it on.
Watch StereoTrader - MetaTrader 5 (MT5) - Comprehensive Overview - Video Series - Getting Started Videos >>